Sunday, September 19, 2010

Upcoming Events

Hello everyone just wanted to keep you guys inform about upcoming events. We have two shows coming up and we are very excited to about them. I've already started making some Lucha Enky's for these shows. I wanted to take pictures of the process of pattern making and sewing but i misplace my camera charger. I hate when i lose things that I love like my camera charger. I love posting pictures of the latest plush characters that we are doing. Jessica is getting her Dino's ready and we have so much work to do. So from my last blog we have this show
on Wednesday September 22 at 8:00pm - September 23 at 1:00am at
The Cellar
201 E. BROADWAY
Long Beach, CA
This would be our first time doing this show and I think it's going to be a blast so please come out and support us. Plus there is going to be music and many other artist and we will be there with brand new art work and plush toys. 
The second show is at Vees Cafe on 5418 W. Adams Blvd, Los Angeles ,  CA . 90016 its going to be on October 15, 2010 and its a great Cafe with an amazing spicy chicken panini. Its going to be a fun show with some exciting artist showing and musicians. Live painting will be taking place and its a great community event. All these shows are thanks to Efren Luna and I can't wait for them because we have so much new work that we want to share with everyone. On September 25, 2010 please join us at this show we will be attending and supporting Efren Luna and Steven Amado at there show in Long Beach. 
It's going to be an amazing two months of art shows and fun. So if you can't make it to one make plans for the next and come out and support local artist. Keep on checking in to the blog I'm going to be updating as much as i can and i hope i find my charger to show you guys a sneak peek of all the new art hard word. "Affordable art for the masses" booya 

No comments:

Post a Comment