Thursday, September 23, 2010

Long Beach Experiment and Silverlake Flea Market


I'm so sorry I wish that I had not forgotten my camera and Jessica camera was MIA so we only had her phone camera but the Long Beach Experiment was incredible. The Cellar was an amazing venue with some great people working it at the Cellar. Two thumbs up to the Girl who made the place sound amazing for all the band and poet. Thanks again to Efren we met some awesome people and amazing artist. The bands where incredible and i love all the performers RE-Birth was awesome and I really liked the hip hop and really great people. The first band I forgot their name but it was awesome and last Cowboy that came in was awesome as well. We will be back at the Long Beach Experiment next week Wednesday again so please join us again at the Cellar. They are always looking for new acts and new artist so please contact them if you are interested in showing or performing. Please support the arts because we need to be more creative. I unleashed a new set of Enky's at the show and here is a preview.
Jessica had some new painting as well and I wish that i took my damn camera to take pictures of the art.

here is my set up at home as you can see the sewing machine and my computer. Now that I presented you the new Enky's and soon the new painting by Jessica.
Please Join us at SILVERLAKE ART* CRAFT & VINTAGE and the FOOD TRUCK BLOCK PARTY on Saturday September 25, 2010 from 10a.m. to 4p.m its a free event so please bring everyone you know and come out. Its great food, art, music, and us so come out and support us this Saturday.
     MICHELTORENA ST. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
     1511 Micheltorena St (@ Sunset)
       Los Angeles, CA 90026

Joining us for this show is the talented Elsy Mendez A.K.A Chelsybear check out her Etsy store at 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CHELSYBEAR if you like anything please come out this Saturday and support us. She will also be joining us this Wednesday for the Long Beach Experiment. Thank to Ghettogloss for letting  us be part of the Silverlake arts* craft and Vintage show.

No comments:

Post a Comment