Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sandbox Heroes Logo (I just need the text )

Like I promise yesterday that I was finally going to reveal the Sandbox Heroes Logo today. I was having so much fun on Illustrator yesterday and the night before that. Since I've been busy becoming a healthier and more active person and I'm feeling better and better all the time. Just went for a 45 minute run and I'm going to do the Wii later on. Such a nice day to go out for a run and be active. Today me and Jessica are going to drop off the paintings and set it up for tomorrow. I'm very excited so don't forget to RSVP to the show. I went off topic a little but those are my random thoughts.

Here it is the Sandbox Heroes Logo with Dino and Enky in the pale ( I think that how you spell it).I like the colors and it makes me happy and Jessica loves it. I hope you guys like it because we are doing so much new art work and I can't wait to do more shows. I will keep up with this Blog everyday and tell you guys about our daily creativity and losing weight. I hope you guys like it

No comments:

Post a Comment