Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Upcoming events and works in progress

Hello Art fans we have another show line up at the "THE LONG BEACH EXPERIMENT" at The Cellar 201 E. Broadway Long Beach, CA. 90802. It's a free for all art show that brings art and music together for some very fun times. Me and Jessica are very excited about this show because it takes place every Wednesday in Long Beach so that will be awesome to have shows every Wednesday. We are preparing some new art work and finishing our brand new business cards to WOW the art world. We are also excited about another show at the Santa Paula art walk at Ventura on the first Friday in October 2010. We are working hard once again to make some new art work and new plush meaning more Enky's and Dino's coming your way very soon. At this moment I'm working on my sisters wall so here are some pictures of that. 
That's my little cousin Josue my apprentice working hard on drying the gesso on the wall so I could start painting. 
Now I need to work on the little fish girl on top of the Jellyfish for the "Dormir Sonando" I need to a little more time on this so I will keep the blog updated over the progress. I hope you enjoy this little update and have yourselves a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment