Sunday, September 26, 2010

Silverlake Art*Craft and Vintage Show


The Silverlake Art*Craft and Vintage show was awesome and amazingly organize with a great location. I want to thank both Chenoa and Fiora for letting us be part of this show and we can't wait to do more show with the Girls of Ghettogloss check out their website and there upcoming shows at http://www.ghettogloss.com/.
Jessica and I worked extremely hard throughout the night to get some new Enky's and Dino's ready for this show and we got some great reviews from people and I was very excited about it.

This is a picture of the make shift studio Jessica and I have at my house and we work side by side to come up with some fun creations. I was so tired when I finish the 16 Enkydu and just went to sleep for about an hour in a half. It was worth every minute i stayed up because i made some fun Lucha Enky's.

Here are some pictures of the show itself and the people who bought our toys. Elsy and Chance join us for this show and it was a fun day. Eating some delicious ices cream from "Cool Haus" truck and some fun neighbors Liz of Jewelry by Scarlet and her mother in law who had some terrific candles. They made our day because it was nice taking to other creative and interesting people and we can't wait to see them again. The Heat was intense and I can't believe we survived this weather every breeze was a gift.



It was really nice to have customers that came and gave us some great comments. Here are some pictures of our customers. It was so fun having conversations with them.

It was a great show with some awesome vintage clothes and objects and also some great art. So if you miss this show you have another opportunity to come and join us at the Silverlake Art*Craft and Vintage show. So come support us and local artist, shops, and come meet people. Here are some other pics that I took of the show. In other news come join us in Long Beach this upcoming Wednesday at The Cellar for the Long Beach Experiment.

Thank again for reading the blog and I will update it as much as I can as more art start being made thank you Silverlake

No comments:

Post a Comment