Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Return of the artist



Hello bloggers how are you doing today? Hehehehe Well I'm finally out of school and doing some new work. I had a great show on Friday night at the Long Beach Bookstore and I met some incredible artist. It was a great experience and Jessica Miranda (My Girl) and I unveiled the newly formed "SANDBOX HEROES" premiering for the first time at the Book Store. We are united in bringing "Affordable Art for the Masses". Jessica and I have been working hard on bringing new art work and life to our little group "SANDBOX HEROES". We got a lot of positive feedback from everyone and it just motivated us to do more incredible work for the world. I've attached some of the photos of that night on today's blog. I'm going to be updating so much today since I haven't done this in a while so please enjoy my art and "SANDBOX HEROES"

1 comment:

  1. Steve your images are great...I love the use of color and all your cute toys. Wow, I want your autograph man...heeehee...great work. I can't wait to see what else is in store...lol

    ReplyDelete